Research Division

Project Variations

The Office of Research Services is the key contact point in working with UTAS researchers to notify project and fellowship variations to a funding agency. A project variation may also require a contractual alteration. Your Funding Officer will help you in determining whether Legal Services will be required to support any contractual changes. The contractual arrangements that might need to be updated can include funding agreements, collaborative research agreements, subcontracts and confidentiality agreements.