Vitae Online Resources
A range of online resources are available to researchers through the University of Tasmania's membership with Vitae.
Vitae is the global leader in supporting the professional development of researchers, experienced in working with institutions as they strive for research excellence, innovation and impact.
These resources are restricted to Vitae Members. All University staff and HDR candidates can access this content by registering using their organisational email address.
- Realising the potential of researchers
- Part-Time Researchers
- Engagement, influence and impact
- Research Governance and Organisation
For HDR supervisors
- Mentoring research staff
- Career conversations with research staff
- Advice on supervising doctoral candidates