Can my family relocate to Australia after I do?

Please check visa requirements with the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.

You will also need to contact your OSHC provider yourself (including if you purchased OSHC through UTAS) and arrange for your family members to be added to your OSHC. This will incur an additional payment to your OSHC provider.