How do I get a Student Visa?

Most international candidates will require a Student Visa to study in Australia. If your application for candidature is successful, and you accept your offer of enrolment, you will be issued with an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) which is a required document for your Student Visa application.

International Student Support offers guidance, however UTAS staff are not allowed to provide visa advice under Australian law.

Please contact Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for assistance.