The Centre for Rural Health will be hosting its annual, free, one-day Rural Health Research Symposium in Launceston on 2 July 2019 at The Tramsheds.
The symposium will bring together research students, staff and collaborative partners to share their research projects, meet and network in a friendly environment.
Registration for the Symposium is also now open. Registration closes 24 June 2019.
We invite you to submit an abstract for a 20 minute presentation (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions) about your research, either in progress or completed. Your abstract should address one of the following themes:
- Rural Health Workforce Development;
- Rural Training Strategies;
- Innovative Rural Service Delivery Models to Enable the Provision of Health Services to Meet Community Needs;
- Improving the Health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People; and
- Research with the Potential to Improve Rural Health.
Abstract submissions have now closed.
For further information, please contact Terri Stevens on 03 6324 3318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you at the symposium!