September is R U OK? Month
Safety and Wellbeing
We are currently at Level 2 Restrictions. See what each level means on the COVID-19 Operational Impact Scale [PDF 30KB].
All staff and students need to complete the COVID-Safe induction before coming on campus.
The University strives to:
- Lead Safety and Wellbeing at every level
- Develop the capabilities of our people to promote and support safety and wellbeing
- Promote a culture of Safety and Wellbeing
- Embed safety and wellbeing into the way we operate
- Establish a transparent learning culture
- Overcome the limiting mindsets to improving safety and wellbeing
Find safety, health and wellbeing information and resources for staff, students, volunteers and contractors of the University of Tasmania.
Safety Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Management System
- Committees and Forums