Students and Staff
- MoneySmart a reliable source of practical guidance about your finance, and offers free financial counselling
- Services Australia connects you with Centrelink financial support.
- National Debt Hotline free Covid-19 Financial Services Guide and free financial counselling. Call 1800 007 007
- Scholarships for Domestic Students 2021
- Scholarships for Higher Degree Research (PhD) candidates
Free Upcoming module
UniSuper 'Saving in a World of Spending' - free module delivered by the following Zoom address on the day https://utas.zoom.us/j/91905036825
- Financial counselling is one of the free and confidential counselling services offered by the UTAS Employee Assistance Program Newport and Wildman. Make a booking online or call 1800 650 204
- UniSuper, the superannuation fund for the tertiary education sector, provides account information and free general advice about superannuation to members. Check out the UniSuper website or call 1800 823 842
Personal vehicle lease restructuring
Upcoming webinar sessions:
Maxxia - Free webinars available commencing Monday 12th October on financial wellbeing sessions, is your vehicle being run in the most cost effective way?
- Leaseplan - Phone 13-25-72 or call Tasmanian Leaseplan representative Paul McShane on 0418-396-911
- Maxxia – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 123 123 or LiveChat.
For all staff who have entered a personal vehicle lease, restructuring plans may be available (If you are working from home, you are probably using your car less often.)
All car leases are subject to Australian privacy laws and therefore the University is unable to negotiate your lease terms on your behalf. Please contact the company directly: