10,000 Steps Challenge 2021 - Begins 19th July to 13th August
Safety and Wellbeing
Updated COVID-19 Operational Impact Scale.
All staff and students need to complete the COVID-Safe induction before coming on campus.
Flu Vaccinations for 2021 are now available until 30 June. Information on how to book visit, Flu Vaccination Program
The University strives to:
- Lead Safety and Wellbeing at every level
- Develop the capabilities of our people to promote and support safety and wellbeing
- Promote a culture of Safety and Wellbeing
- Embed safety and wellbeing into the way we operate
- Establish a transparent learning culture
- Overcome the limiting mindsets to improving safety and wellbeing
Find safety, health and wellbeing information and resources for staff, students, volunteers and contractors of the University of Tasmania.
Safety Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Management System
- Committees and Forums