We promote handwashing and hygiene as the most important thing you can do to protect yourself.
We will also:
- have hand sanitiser stations at entry and exit points and around the workplace.
- ensure bathrooms are well stocked with hand wash and paper towel.
- put up posters with instructions on how to hand wash/hand rub.
- promote other ways to limit the spread of germs, including by not touching your face, sneezing into your elbow, and staying home if feeling sick.
- promote limiting physical contact with others– no shaking hands or touching objects unless necessary.
- try to limit sharing of equipment, objects, tools or vehicles, but where this is not feasible, provided cleaning products and safe work procedures so that they can be cleaned before and after each use.