For further information on Plant and Equipment:
- Model Code of Practice: Managing risks of plant in the workplace
- Facilities Infrastructure and Asset Management Policy
- Plant Hazard Checklist (Word 1.1MB)
- Guidance Poster Lock Out, Tag Out
- Contractor Worksite Access Sign In Sign Out Procedure
A Risk Assessment is a simple tool to look at an activity such as a task, project or event to identify health and safety risks that are likely to pose a threat t a person's safety or impact on operations of the University and to establish appropriate risk controls to minimise harm.
The University Project/Task Risk Assessment Procedure provides guidance on the minimum requirements for University of Tasmania staff and students to follow when planning an activity (both on and off campus) so that work health safety risks are managed.