This scholarship is generously provided by the Department of State Growth Tasmania to assist with the promotion of Tasmania as a postgraduate study destination for Colombian students, particularly in the area of Blue and Green Sciences.
Available to international students from Colombia who have an offer of a full-time place in one of the following onshore postgraduate coursework degrees commencing in Semester 1 (February) 2021:
- Master of Architecture D7C
- Master of Engineering (Maritime Design) 27B1
- Master of Logistics Management (Advanced) 27G
- Master of Marine and Antarctic Science (Fisheries Mgmt; Seafood Science and Sustainable Aquaculture Specialisations) S7Z
- Master of Applied Science (Agricultural Science) K7J1
- Master of Applied Science (Biological Sciences) K7J2
- Master of Applied Science (Chemistry) K7J3
- Master of Applied Science (Environmental Management and Spatial Sciences) K7J4
- Master of Applied Science (Microbiology) K7J6
- Master of Applied Science (Physics) K7J7
- Master of Environmental Management S7D
- Master of Planning K7P
- Master of Professional Engineering (Specialisation) P7A
- Master of Protected Area Governance and Management K7E
Selection will be based on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s submission in demonstrating leadership and their ability to be a good ambassador for Study Tasmania and the University of Tasmania.
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions (PDF 180.33 KB).
To retain this award, recipients are required to achieve a minimum Credit 5.0/7.0 result in all units studied each semester.
One (1) scholarship at $10,000 is available, which will be paid over the duration of the degree.
Up to two (2) years.
Closed. Successful applicant advised.
Enquiries should be directed to Your.Study@utas.edu.au