Receive a College of Health and Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery International Relocation Bursary when you apply for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the University of Tasmania, by 7th January 2020 to help with the cost of Relocating to Hobart, Tasmania.
Available to students applying to study the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for entry in 2020 who:
- Applied for the course before midnight Australia Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDST) on Tuesday, 7 January 2020;
- By Tuesday, 14 January 2020;
- have been deemed eligible for entry and receive and offer to study MBBS;
- have accepted your offer; and
- paid your deposit.
- Be enrolled in a full-time load before 1 February 2020.
Please see Terms and Conditions (PDF 120.87 KB) for further information.
To retain this bursary recipients are required to achieve a minimum Pass result in all units studied.
There is no requirement to complete a separate application for this bursary. Scholarships Office to assess applicants automatically for eligibility.
The bursary will be paid in two equal amounts ($2,000) directly into the student's nominated Australian bank account in the first week after census date in their first and second semesters respectively.
- Semester 1, 2020 - payment is scheduled for 3 April 2020
- Semester 2, 2020 - payment is scheduled for 14 August 2020
Enquiries should be directed to International Scholarships.