28 Jul 2015 6:00 pm
28 Jul 2015 8:00 pm
In 2015, the University of Tasmania celebrates its 125th Anniversary. As part of celebration, the University has joined with The Mercury newspaper to look at the issues at the heart of Tasmania's future, culminating in public forums with local and national experts.
The third of these public forums will focus on Culture & Arts. This forum will focus on the future possibilities for culture and the arts in Tasmania, including prospects for social and economic benefits for the island.
Master of Ceremonies
- Professor Richard Eccleston, Director of the Institute for the Study of Social Change at the University of Tasmania
- Janet Carding, Director, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Leigh Carmichael, Creative Director, MONA and Direct, Detached Cultural Organisation
- David Malacari, Artistic Director, Tasmanian International Arts Festival
- Scott Rankin, Director, Big hArt
- Professor Kit Wise, Head of the Tasmanian College of the Arts
Further panellists to be confirmed.
Date | Tuesday 28 July 2015, 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Venue | Stanley Burbury Theatre, University Centre, Sandy Bay campus
RSVP/Contact Information | E: UTAS.Events@utas.edu.au; T: 6226 2521