We are your professional frontline team; your first port of call as a current student:
- Empowering you to understand, navigate and access information and services,
- Connecting you to the help you need when you need it,
- Providing you service in a supportive and friendly environment across nine locations, over the phone, and online.
Have a question? Ask Us has your answers or you can let us know your enquiry:
Try our new chatbot, Mumford - he can help you with questions around fees and results (and will be expanding his capability in the very near future):
How do U Connect with us?
Coming to see us in-person in Newnham or Sandy Bay?
- Sandy Bay - Morris Miller Library
- Newnham - Building Y (Student Centre)
UConnect staff can also be found at:
- Cradle Coast - Building D
- Newnham - Newnham Campus Library
- Rozelle - Rozelle Campus Library
- Hobart MidCity - 88 Elizabeth St
- Hobart City: Arts Library, Clinical and Music Libraries
- Sandy Bay: Law Library
At a minimum, UConnect locations are open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. We close on state and national public holidays and for the Christmas/New Year period, but remain open during semester and mid-semester breaks.
Are you a distance student or unable to make it into campus?
- Ask Us – Answers to your frequently asked questions at any time, wherever you are,
- Call 1300 361 928 (+61 3 6226 6111 if calling internationally), to speak with UConnect contact centre staff. 8:45am to 5:00pm, business days
Need to forward us a form or certified hard copy document?
UConnect | University of Tasmania
Private Bag 45
Hobart TAS 7001
Visit Ask Us for answers to all your questions as a student at the University of Tasmania