The new way to manage your career and connect with employers is here!
What's Career Connect?
Career Connect is a new jobs portal and employer networking site that is user-friendly, accessible and will give students more functionality to manage their job applications and career paths. The new Career Connect system will replace the current CareerHub and will make it easier for students to: find a job, get a career mentor, build a resume, practice interview skills, and build networks with employers.
Career Connect will immediately replace CareerHub for the following careers related services with additional functionality coming soon:
- Searching and applying for jobs
- Receiving feedback on your resume and other job application documents
- Mock Interviews
- Events and workshop bookings
- Registering to volunteer with UTAS
- I-PREP internships
Please note CareerHub is still being used for:
- Booking Career Conversations, I-PREP Internship Reviews and VCLP consultations
- Accessing applications for citations in Tiers 2 and 3 of the Vice-Chancellor’s Leadership Program
We appreciate your patience during this transition time between CareerHub and Career Connect.
Read the employer terms and conditions (PDF 105.4 KB) that apply to all job postings.