It's never too early to.........
What's Career Connect?
Career Connect is your one-stop shop for all things related to career planning, industry experiences, volunteering, leadership development and even finding jobs while studying.
In addition to a range of resources and modules to help you build a job ready application package, Career Connect has over 800 employers who have specifically chosen to recruit talent from the University of Tasmania.
In Career Connect you can:
- Search and apply for work (part-time, casual and graduate roles)
- Create a resume in Resume Builder
- Practice a job interview with Mock Interviews
- Receive personal feedback on your resume and other job application documents
- Register for Career Events and Workshops
- Register to become a volunteer
- Track your co-curricular experience hours to apply for recognition and awards
- Forge your career journey with Your Career Essentials.
Your Career Essentials can be found in the left bar of your Career Connect home page. These Essentials include self-guided, career learning activities and a range of experiences and opportunities to give you a resume that stands out to employers.
Use Your Career Essentials to make the most out of your time as a student and get career ready for your future after graduation.
Read the employer terms and conditions (PDF 105.4 KB) that apply to all job postings.