Let us help you find your future employees by engaging with LEAP, the University of Tasmania’s employer support service. We offer a range of services to help you access the great talent that we have here at the University of Tasmania.
The LEAP team are focussed on developing tailored, mutually beneficial partnerships with employers to ensure work-ready graduates will help to sustain the future competitiveness of the state.
Find out more about how we can help you connect to new talent for your organisation.
Talk to us about how you can advertise your employment opportunities to directly target those students who would be the best fit for your organisation. Advertise your graduate, part time, casual or even volunteer role using our new career portal that our over 30,000 students have access to. Using Career Connect can help you:
- Advertise paid and unpaid vacancies
- Manage your recruitment process
- Get analytics on your job posting’s reach and performance
- Profile your organisation
Talk to us about how Career Connect can help you. Find out more (PDF 634KB)
You can start using Career Connect can do for you by registering now.
There are lots of opportunities to raise the profile of your business with students on campus.
Talk to us about:
- Attending an on-campus expo or networking event
- Judging an industry competition
- Participating in a student workshop as an industry representative
- Providing an ‘industry challenge’ for students to address
- Sharing your experience at a student networking event
If you are interested in engaging more closely with our students by providing an experience or your sharing your industry experience we can help. We also have targeted career development programs that develop the work ready capacity of future graduates from international backgrounds to ensure recruitment processes and opportunities that are inclusive and value the evolving diversity of the state.
Talk to us about:
- Providing work experiences or internships
- Hosting site visits
- Becoming a mentor (link to Career Mentor Program when ready)
- Providing coaching and feedback
- Participating in industry panels
We can help you recruit the right talent for your organisation. Talk to us about your recruitment needs, including graduate programs. Talk to us about how Career Connect can help you. (PDF 634KB).
Ready to take the LEAP? Contact Leap.Connect@utas.edu.au
Note, LEAP is for employing organisations. For student-focused initiatives check out the rest of our Careers pages or head over to Career Connect.