Did you know as a UTAS student you have access to a whole range of free study and learning support services? You've also got a direct line to current students and staff who are on-hand to help you achieve ultimate success at uni.
To make this as easy as possible, these services are available on multiple platforms in a range of modes such as online, face-to-face, in groups, workshops or one-on-one.
Our support services:
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) - student led study groups for specific units.
- Student Advisers - one-on-one specialised support to help stay on track
- Learning workshops and webinars - live and pre-recorded sessions across a range of topics
- 24 Hour Study Support - Live chat anytime (literally 24/7) with subject matter experts for assignment feedback
- Learning Lounge - drop in and talk with other students and peer mentors