Conditional status means that following APR you have been identified as having failed a second semester of 50% or more of your enrolment.
Following the release of your exam results in the relevant semester you will receive an email from the University, and you will be required to meet with your Course or Unit Coordinator. This is a mandatory meeting to support your continued academic process and it is important that you engage with this to:
- Find out more about the APR process and any associated procedures
- Talk through any difficulties you may have experienced during the semester and develop strategies to help manage these difficulties in future semesters
- Identify which staff and additional services we can refer you to for further support and advice
- Book further appointments to follow-up on your progress
- Formalise this advice in a Support Plan
Check your letter for more information if you are now on this status.
Visit Ask Us for answers to all your questions as a student at the University of Tasmania