Complete your enrolment tasks in eStudent.
Your Student Portal contains a handy Enrolment Assistant to guide you through the key steps of enrolling:
- Completing any compulsory forms (such as the eCAF and/or the T's and C's)
- Selecting your units
(You can also access eStudent directly from your Student portal Home page)
Download your Unit Outlines
Your unit outline may not be available until Orientation week. It will detail things such as:
- Attendance requirements
- Assignment details
- Lecturers and tutors contact details
- Behaviour as a University student
- Enrolment Help and Information Sessions: get help in-person with sessions running in Cradle Coast, Launceston and Hobart through the start of semester (drop in sessions available in Rozelle campus too).
- University College Help Sessions: On campus assistance tailored for University Preparation Program and Diploma of University Studies courses, in Cradle Coast, Launceston and Hobart
- Online resources for Distance students
- Guides for enrolling directly through eStudent