Do I need a visa to study these certificates?

You do not need a student visa to study fully online Undergraduate Certificates. As these are fully online, you don’t need to be residing in Australia to complete them. If you already have an Australian visa, please check your visa conditions to ensure that you’re permitted to study this certificate with the University of Tasmania before applying.