This scholarship covers 50% of registered tuition fees for the full duration of the Master of Business Administration (37O1) and is awarded to high-achieving international students commencing in Semester 1, 2023 who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance.
To be eligible, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania.
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries; Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Not be a student from a Transnational Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania.
- Not be in receipt of a full government funded scholarship.
- Not be commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution.
- Be commencing the first year of their program in Semester 1, 2023.
Applicants who apply for academic credit or advanced standing are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship recipient may not defer commencement of the Eligible Course.
Please note that the Tasmanian International Scholarship is not available with this course.
Read full terms and conditions here (PDF, 150KB)
To retain this scholarship, recipients are required to achieve a minimum Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in all units at the end of each academic year.
The scholarship recipient must not repeat any units of study.
50% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their International Student Application so there is no need to apply separately. Offer letters will notify applicants if they have been awarded the scholarship.
Enquiries should be directed to Your.Study@utas.edu.au.