The Centre for Dairy, Grains and Grazing brings together interrelated research themes to enhance innovation, productivity and sustainability for livestock industries.
The Centre provide a farming systems approach to research that brings together research themes including pasture, supplementary feeding, animal performance and innovative technology.
Areas of expertise
- Improved management of feedbase
- Social research informs extension methods and approach to engagement
- Close engagement with private sector, at all levels of the supply chain
- Research, extension and technical staff
- ~20 postgraduate candidates
Dr James Hills, TIA Centre Leader for Dairy Grains and Grazing
Phone: 03 6430 4937