19th Aug 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Smarter Irrigation for Profit - Phase II
Webinar: Using soil moisture monitoring and data to maintain readily available water (RAW) - The impact of RAW to improve irrigation decisions
- Introduction to soil moisture monitoring
- Using technology to determine soil moisture
- Timing, placement and importance of installing the soil moisture probes appropriately
- Soil moisture signature and what it means for different sites
- Smarter Irrigation for profit – using capacitance probes and wildeye platform for improved irrigation decisions.
Dr James Hills, Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
Marek Matuszek – Ag Logic
When: Wed 19th August, 10.30 -11.30am AEST
Where: webinar via Zoom
Smarter Irrigation for Profit 2: What’s my yield gap? Maximising water productivity project is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment as part of its Rural R&D for Profit program and Dairy Australia.