Published: 24 Jun 2019
“Every dairy farmer is happy to swim, fish and drink the water downstream from their farm”
This has been the motto for Clean Rivers effluent and cows out of creeks projects since 2013. We would like to showcase how Tasmanian dairy farmers are looking after our waterways with a new series of photos.
We are looking for photos that include:
- Dairy families swimming, fishing, boating in our rivers
- Dairy farmers being proud of what they have done on their farms to protect water quality
- “Ready to Go, Keep it Low” effluent management
- Farmers doing the physical work for Cows out of Creeks project (eg. fencing, installing waterlines and troughs)
- We would love photos featuring people and/or cows. Humorous photos would also be great!
The best eight photos received (with permission to use publicly) will win a Leatherman Wingman.
Please email high-resolution photos to Rachel Brown email@example.com by 19 July 2019. Photos welcome from dairy farmers and dairy industry service providers.