>>> Applications close Friday, 18 October <<<
Our program gives you the skills and customised advice to better manage your water.
- Expert water management advice and training
- On-farm review of irrigation infrastructure and skills
- Custom recommendations for your business
- 3 practical on-farm coaching sessions throughout the irrigation season
- Group learning and skills development
6 months (October 2019 – April 2020). The on-farm audit will take place in November.
$1,500+ GST per business. This allows up to four people from each business to attend all sessions.
Take the stress out of irrigation by learning to:
- Optimise your water and energy investment.
- Better understand your system to better use water.
- Improve your management skills and system performance to lift productivity
- Optimise your water allocation
- Manage irrigation under multiple soil types
David O'Donnell, Macquarie Franklin
Dave O’Donnell is an expert in irrigation efficiency and system audits. Dave has over 25 years’ working in the irrigation industry delivering training in Tasmania, Victoria and NSW. Dave is passionate about working with landholders to improve both water use and energy efficiency, through improving irrigation practice and infrastructure.
Sue Hinton, Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
Sue Hinton is an experienced agronomist who specialises in irrigation and soil management. She has delivered irrigation training in Tasmania, Victoria and Queensland over a 35-year period. Sue has been involved in the delivery of a number of practical on farm programmes looking at the sustainable use of water on farm, by addressing irrigation efficiency and effectiveness, scheduling tools, and other technologies to support irrigation management.
Spaces are limited.
m: 0427 494 051
ph: +61 3 6324 5622
m: 0408 983 805