The horticulture industry is one of the most diverse in Australia - which is why we’ve designed the program to be flexible and responsive for a range of different situations and needs, and for students who come from the full spectrum of horticulture businesses and sectors.
Some of our previous students have included:
- Those looking to undertake the course as succession preparation for the businesses they work for.
- Those looking to start their own horticulture business, or who have started their own business and want to take it to the next level.
- Those working in horticulture who are looking to up-skill for career progression ambitions or strengthen their current positions with broadened business capabilities.
- Those who have been involved in running a horticulture business for some time, but who are looking to bring that business up to speed in the contemporary horticulture and consumer landscape.
- Those with a horticulture start-up idea or innovation who are looking to turn their idea into a professional reality.
The course is also designed to be accessible for those with no previous academic or tertiary education experience. Entrance to the course is determined by each participant’s experience in the field and future intentions.
If you’re thinking about enrolling in the Masterclass and want to know whether it’s the right choice for your future, fill out this enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Hear from our teachers, industry leaders and students in these videos
The Masterclass in Horticultural Business 2018 Queensland Field Trip
You will interact with people who understand your business and who face the same challenges. Enrolments will be limited, which means students can build high quality networks that will continue after the Masterclass is completed.
What you’ll learn today, will add value to your company tomorrow
During the program you will develop a strategic plan for your own company. By doing this, you will not only gain the latest academic insights, but you will immediately translate these into practical actions can be applied to your business.
Learn from global leaders
The Masterclass in Horticultural Business is the first of its kind in Australia for the horticulture industry. It has been developed in partnership with international leaders in Horticulture – Hort Innovation, Wageningen Academy and Lincoln University, to ensure it best meets industry needs.