Workshops by Request
The Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching (TILT), may be able to provide tailored workshops on request.
With expertise in a wide range of topics, we may be able to offer workshops to assist staff in their understanding and implementation of many concepts and approaches to quality learning and teaching. Some of the topics that may be of interest to you and your colleagues, for which you could request a tailored workshops include:
- designing appropriate assessments (including criteria and rubrics)
- setting up and using MyLO to facilitate the full assessment cycle (including moderation)
- developing and writing your teaching philosophy
- making sure your unit meets the minimum requirements of the UTAS Blended Learning Model
- Using MyLO to facilitate communication and interactions with and between students
- designing and delivering learning activities
To request a workshop, please email details that include: You name and contact details, the topic and content you are interested in, a list of people who wish to attend, or the expected number, and a proposed date, time and location to TILT.Enquiries@utas.edu.au.