We work towards long-term outcomes through:
- Iconic projects which are action focused and directed towards achieving systemic change in identified areas of need each with specific short, medium and long-term goals.
- Purposeful collaborations with our identified stakeholders that contribute to our educational attainment indicators.
- Creating, curating and disseminating knowledge consistent with our vision and purpose to inform policy, practice and debate.
- Children's University Tasmania
- Engagement for Learning
- Workforce Transformation
- The B4 Early Years Coalition
- Office of the Commissioner for Children and Young People
- Enhancing the Teaching of Literacy
- Collective Education
Creating, curating and disseminating knowledge:
- Education Transforms symposiums
- Horizon Series
- Visiting scholars
- Educations Transforms web series