The Peter Underwood Centre is delighted to announce Engagement Transforms 2019 (ET19).
ET19 will be an immersive professional learning day focused on enhancing engagement in learning.
Engagement Transforms 2019 Program:
The program is available here: ET19 Program
Click on the image below to go to the registration page.
ET19 will provide opportunities to learn about, celebrate and experience strengths-based practices for engagement in formal, informal and non-formal learning. The program will be organised around four key opportunities:
- Learn from our keynote speaker, Professor Roseanna Bourke (Massey University, New Zealand), who is a world-leading expert on children’s informal learning and implications for their formal learning in the classroom.
- Hear from young people about their experiences and views of learning that is engaging.
- Engage with a wide range of exhibitors in our Engagement in Learning Expo.
- Experience non-formal learning in a fun and hands-on workshop, and reflect on that using a framework Roseanna has developed.
- Call for abstracts opens 20 March
- Call for abstracts closes 13 May
- Notification of abstract selection 24 May
- Early Bird Registration opens 27 May
- Draft program published 17 June
- Early Bird closes and full fee opens 19 July
- Full program published 19 August
- Registration closes 2 September