Teaching Matters | Presentation Details |
Student Connections Forum
- Tracy Douglas, School of Health Sciences, CoHM*
- Natalie Brown, Chair of Academic Senate
- Alex Walden-Baur, Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) Leader
- Olga Brodiuzha, Student Engagement Leader with UTASLife
- Rohan Puri, incoming Tasmania University Union (TUU) Education President (Postgraduate)
- Braydon Broad, Tasmania University Union (TUU) President
In this important forum, we will hear from students about their experiences of connection during their time at UTAS. Students from our representative and peer leadership groups will speak to participants about the actions and process that have supported, or hindered, their connections.
In small groups, discussants will consider the question of what would help strengthen student connections at UTAS - to learning, to UTAS, to each other, to the community, and to industry.
During the session, we will use the Student Connections Forum Padlet.