Industry Partners 2018
|AMIRA International||Anglo American||Barrick||Evolution Mining|
|First Quantum Minerals||Gold Fields||Mt Isa Mines (Glencore)||Newcrest Mining|
|Northparkes CMOC||Rio Tinto||Teck|
Industry Partnership Program - 2017 onwards
CODES has introduced a new, improved package of partnership opportunities, with a variety of entry options that cater for the research and training needs of all levels of mining operations – from small to medium enterprises (SMEs) through to the major multi-nationals. There are three basic options, starting at an affordable $20k per annum for the Silver Level, and rising to $40k and $60k respectively for the Gold and Platinum Levels, with benefits increasing in accordance with the level of investment. In addition, partnership opportunities for SMEs can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
Major benefits of an alliance with CODES include:
- Opportunities to focus research activities where they will have maximum impact for your organisation.
- Early-mover advantage when implementing research outcomes to enhance discovery potential and optimise existing reserves.
- One-on-one research projects tailored to company requirements.
- Access to world-class geoanalytical facilities.
- Facilitated engagement with our top geoscience graduates.
- Access to a comprehensive range of industry-focussed training courses - tailored to your requirements.