|Unit name||Learning at University|
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
1. Develop skills, techniques and strategies for learning within the university environment.
2. Critically reflect on learning experiences and skills to generate plans for development.
3. Describe and apply academic concepts and skills to work independently and collaboratively
4. Investigate a field of inquiry using academic research methods.
On Campus students: one 3 hour workshop per fortnight; one 1 hour online workshop preparation session per fortnight.
AT1: Journal Reflection(15%)
AT2: Oral Presentation (30%)
AT3: Expository Essay (30%)
AT4. Unit Reflection (25%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.