Hobart, Launceston, Cradle Coast
|Unit name||UPP Project B|
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
1. Articulate a perspective supported by a variety of sources
2. Reflect on the research process
3. Follow academic standards of writing and presentation
4. Develop and deliver a brief presentation for your peers that effectively outlines your topic and informed perspective on that topic
On Campus students: 2 hour weekly face-to-face workshop
Off Campus students: 2 hour weekly online workshop (optional)
AT1: Research question/ proposal (20%)
AT2: Literature Research Task (30%)
AT3: Research Report and Reflection
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.