Hobart, Launceston, Cradle Coast
|Unit name||Bridging Maths|
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Use conventional mathematical notation and terminology
- Interpret and explain mathematical ideas and information in a range of formats
- Identify and apply appropriate mathematical techniques in order to problem solve independently
- Identify and apply the skills needed to be an effective independent learner of mathematics
2 hour workshop and 1 hour tutorial per week
AT1: Study Skills (20%)
AT2: Skills Check Quizzes (10%)
AT3: Written Assignments (30%)
AT4: Final Exam (40%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
No required text.
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.