Learning and Research Librarians can help you with:
- Analysing your topic for key ideas and developing search terms
- Choosing search tools
- How to search databases
- Evaluating sources of information
- Referencing advice
- Getting started in the Library : a short introduction to finding your way around the library and hitting the ground running with research
- Subject Guides: guides to what is available via the Library to support your research and study
- Study Toolkit: self-paced modules on academic writing, research, referencing and study skills
- Referencing LIbrary Guide: how to reference your evidence with examples and links to style guides
- Workshops and Webinars: gain an advantage with your research and assignment skills by attending a workshop run by Learning and Research Librarians
Access and Borrow
If you are studying online, by distance, or at Cradle Coast or Rozelle campuses you may be eligible for the Flexible Library Service.
Book loans can be requested via the Library catalogue and posted to your semester address or sent to CCC or Rozelle campuses via the Flexible Library Service. Scans of book chapters/journal articles can be requested by completing this form. These will be emailed to your UTAS email address.
Library Services at Cradle Coast and Rozelle campuses