This page provides information relating to the Unit Builder tool in MyLO (D2L BrightSpace). For information on the Course and Unit Builder (CUB) app, please visit this site - cub.edu.au
This resource outlines how a module can be added to using the unit builder.
Please note the same outcome can be achieved using the manage content area of MyLO. The Unit Builder has drag and drop functionality which enables you to quickly and easily make content additions and changes.
Accessing Unit Builder
- From your Unit homepage: Click Unit Builder from the navigation bar under Admin & Help.
Unit Builder page
- Drag the Create a Module icon from the left hand resources area and drop it onto a blank area of the Unit Builder canvas.
- The Create Module pop-up will appear.
Create Module pop-up
- Enter a new module name
- Enter a start and end date if required.
- Click Create.
Unit Builder page (again)
- Your new module will appear on the canvas.
- Click Content to go back to the Table of Contents page and see your new module.