What is the Course Catalog?
The Course Catalog displays a list of active non-award and development units and programs within MyLO, enabling you to self-enrol in units which will help with your studies and professional development while at the University of Tasmania.
Check the Course Catalog for non-award units if you do not have access to them in MyLO. From here you can enrol in the unit yourself and have immediate access. The course catalog has a number of units for staff and students including Getting Started in MyLO, Turnitin and Academic Honesty, and the Work , Health and Safety unit.
- Access the catalog via this URL: https://mylo-courses.utas.edu.au/
- Search for specific units in the search box or press Browse Units
- Or press on a Program to view units that are specific to you - such as Student or Staff Units.
- A list of units available to you will appear.
- For more information on a unit press on the title. To enrol you must login to the Course catalog. This is in the right hand corner.
- If you are already logged into MyLO, pressing on Log in will be done automatically, otherwise enter your email address and UTAS password when asked.
- If you select to enrol in this program you will be enrolled in all the units within. If you just want to enrol in one unit select this and press Enrol
- Once you have enrolled, you will have access to the unit in MyLO. Access the unit via the Waffle or pin it to your My Units widget