Chair (Chancellor, ex officio)
|The Hon. Michael Field AC||31 December 2015|
|Deputy Chancellor||Mr Harvey Gibson||31 December 2015|
|If there is only 1 Deputy Chancellor, the Chair of Audit & Risk Committee||Mr Harvey Gibson||31 December 2015|
|Chair of Finance Committee||Mr Paul Gregg||31 December 2015|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Peter Rathjen||27 March 2016|
|Secretary||Ms Belinda Webster|
|Attendees (as appropriate)|
Chief Operating Officer
Director Human Resources
Mr David Clerk
Mr Chris Smyth
Terms of Reference
- appointment, extension and removal of the Vice-Chancellor
- remuneration and performance management of the Vice-Chancellor
- appointment, extension and removal of members of the senior executive, unless the Chancellor decides otherwise in any particular case
- remuneration of members of the senior executive
- setting parameters for Enterprise Bargaining
- considering and recommending to Council nominations for appointment to any position to which Council appoints, other than to Council itself.
Please use the attached template for submitting papers to Council [Word 250KB] and its committee.
Any submissions should be sent to Belinda Webster, General Counsel & University Secretary and Secretary to the Remuneration & Nominations Committee.
Private Bag 42, Hobart 7001 or Belinda.Webster@utas.edu.au