Infrastructure Services and Development is responsible for the whole-of-lifecycle management of all centrally owned University physical infrastructure and assets including:
- strategic planning
- record-keeping and reporting
- decommissioning or disposal.
Building works on University campuses are managed in-house by project managers within Infrastructure Services and Development.
An exciting project that is currently underway is the Hedberg in Hobart.
Capital Projects Delivery Information
- Maintenance and repair works requests
- Current projects
- Online induction for contractors
- Contractor induction manual
- ISD work health and safety procedures and requirements
- Code of Practice for Contractors (PDF 339.2KB)
- Design requirements
- Strategic Asset Management Framework (PDF 395.5KB)
- Project management process (staff access only)
For more information about capital works delivery at the University, contact the Capital Projects Delivery team.
Information for University project managers (Infrastructure Services and Development staff access only).