Each year the University generates a large amount of unwanted furniture that can be reused. The Re-Use Program, open for University staff across all campuses, allows staff to:
To access or register, visit the Re-Use Program website.
How it works
The effectiveness of this service depends on users adding items to the catalogue and claiming available items.
If you have surplus or unwanted items, or are looking for an item, please register or login in the Re-Use Program website.
- If you have surplus/unwanted furniture
- Upload the item(s) to the system (if listing)
- If you are looking for furniture
- Search and claim the item(s)
- Check your email for instructions on how to collect the item or organise delivery (through the UTAS Work Request System)
For assistance using the system, download the Warp-It User Manual (PDF 2.2 MB).
If you require further assistance or would like someone to provide one-on-one demonstration, please contact email@example.com.