Note: You must be the owner of the recordings to use this function.
- Log in to MyLO.
- Open the Unit in MyLO where you want to post the video.
- Add a module or discussion post or other content item where you want to add the video.
- Click the Insert Stuff button, identified by the arrow in the above figure.
- If necessary, scroll through the Insert Stuff list to find the Echo360 plugin. It is clearly named Echo360.
- Your content library list appears, listing all videos you own and that you can embed into the window.
- Click on the video you want to embed. The row expands to show Select Size options.
- Select a size for the frame to hold the embedded video - default is 853 x 540
- Select whether to Automute or Autoplay the video when users land on the page. These are optional.
- Enter a Start at time if you want the video to begin playing somewhere other than at the beginning. Users can scrub through the entire video but this sets a static time for all users to begin watching.
- When finished, click INSERT.
Note: For information on creating video assessments using this insert Echo360 feature please read this guide.