As provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right:
- to access your data; to correct or rectify your data;
- to delete your data subject to applicable law;
- to have your data processed only in accordance with applicable law;
- to have copies of your data to be moved to another controller;
- to object to our processing your data otherwise than in accordance with the law; and
- to withdraw any consent to our processing your data at any time.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer to exercise these rights.
Privacy Officer and Data Protection Officer
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 42
Hobart TAS 7000