My heart is in two places: ontological security, emotions and the health of African refugee women in Tasmania.
Completed in 2010 and is accessible through the UTAS Open Access Repository.
- Associate Professor Roberta Julian (TILES / School of Government, University of Tasmania)
- Associate Professor Gary Easthope (School of Sociology, University of Tasmania)
- Dr Douglas Ezzy (School of Sociology, University of Tasmania)
For Helen's Researcher Report (publications, research, outputs) visit UTAS WARP
- Hutchinson, H (2003) Nation building, the 'citizen', and the 'alien', paper presented to the MCRG First Winter Course on Forced Migration, Calcutta.
- Hutchinson, H (2003) Power and exclusion, paper presented to the MCRG First Winter Course on Forced Migration, Calcutta.
- Hutchinson, H (2004) Exploring ideas of health with African refugee women in Tasmania, paper presented at the Winter Workshop for Migration Studies Network, Canberra.
- Hutchinson, H and Field, C (2004) Towards Meaningful Consumer Participation in Divisions - A Continuing Journey, paper presented at Australian Divisions of General Practice Forum, Adelaide.
- Hutchinson, H Caregiving and Ontological Insecurity. Presentation to U3A, Hobart, 2003.
- Hutchinson, H What is a refugee? Presentation to Marketplace, Hobart, 2004.