The Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching (TILT) is committed to enhancing learning and teaching in universities, and technical and further education, and continuing professional development in the workplace.
TILT welcomes enquiries about any aspect of its research. It particularly welcomes Expressions of Interest (EOI) from potential higher degree by research candidates.
TILT Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Research themes
- Online and technology enhanced learning and teaching
- Academic literacy & integrity
- Academic and professional development
- Access and participation, inclusive pedagogies
- Higher education curriculum
- Open educational resources
Find a supervisor or expert
This section introduces the team of TILT researchers who are available to supervise PhD candidates
This section has information about applying to undertake a PhD in TILT