Mercury Walch can provide hard cover binding for your thesis.
Please note that printed copies of your thesis/exergesis are not required for the purpose of examination. Please see the Graduate Research Office website for more information about the examination process.
How to send your thesis for printing
- Request a quote for printing your thesis. You'll need to include details of how many pages, quantities required by you and your faculty, and a delivery address for the printed copies (there is no delivery charge if delivered to your office on campus - via internal mail bag - or to the TUSA Contact centre; delivery to your home address will incur a delivery fee.)
- Mercury Walch will email you a quote letter which will include a links for uploading the electronic file of your thesis for printing and for payment for your print order.
- You'll need to accept the quote via return email, pay for the printing and upload your files using the links supplied by Mercury Walch. Note that it is most economical for you to have the whole document saved to one PDF file. If work is divided into separate chapters in various files, you might incur extra costs charged on an hourly rate for additional work to collate, merge and print off multiple files.
- Mercury Walch will email you when your thesis is printed.
- Your thesis will be delivered to the address you specified when placing the print order.
A range of cover colour choices is available.
For more details contact Mercury Walch