is available for students through a number of methods. General sessions can be registered for here and other session details (such as drop in sessions in Sydney) are noted below:
The other important resource to use is the First Steps page:
THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS SHOULD NOT REGISTER AS THERE ARE DIFFERENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU:
- Students studying in the UPP, please see Are there any University Preparation Program Information Sessions?
- For Distance (online) student sessions, please see I am a commencing distance student, are there any information sessions for me?
- Diploma of University Studies students can register to attend a different, more tailored, session by contacting the Pre-Degrees Office: www.utas.edu.au/college/dus-info-sessions
- Sydney based students have drop in times available (please see below)
- University College Associate Degree students do not need to register for a session, this information will be provided to you during your orientation program orientation program
December Drop-in Enrolment Assistance in Sydney:
- Rozelle - Tues 5th Dec 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Darlinghurst - Thurs 7th Dec 4:00 - 5:00pm
More dates for Enrolment Help and Information Sessions will be available in the new year
See here for dates for Drop-In eStudent enrolment assistance: