The Vice-Chancellor's Awards honour those people who make an outstanding contribution to the University's mission and objectives.
The awards are given in the fields of distinguished service to the University, professional staff, research and research training, community engagement, learning and teaching excellence, student experience, student leadership and contributions by adjunct and clinical title holders.
2018 VC Awards for Staff
Nominations are now open in the following award categories until Friday 27 July 2018:
- Distinguished Service Medal
- University of Tasmania Research Medal for Outstanding Contributions to Research
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for an Outstanding Research Program
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Research Performance by an Early Career Researcher
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Exceptional Researcher Development and Higher Degree Research Training Supervision
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Community Engagement
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Exceptional Performance by Professional Staff
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Contributions by Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Title Holders
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Enhancement of the Student Experience
2018 Teaching Awards
The closing date for applications, from those people who were nominated in 2017, in the following Teaching Award categories is Friday 8 June 2018 (as publicised under the Teaching Award Key Dates):
- The Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Learning and Teaching Programs
- The Vice-Chancellor's Award for Early Career Academic Teaching
- The Vice-Chancellor's Award for Teaching
- The Vice-Chancellor's Medal for Sustained Commitment to Teaching Excellence
Teaching Award nominations in these categories for application next year are open until Wednesday 31 October 2018.