SEDIMENTATION, TECTONICS AND EARTH EVOLUTION
This Program aims to understand the formation and evolution of sedimentary basins, including their metamorphic and deformation histories, within the broader context of geodynamic processes and Earth evolution through time. Our goal is ultimately to develop new and refined genetic and exploration models for diverse sediment-hosted mineral systems across all time periods of Earth history.
- Trace elements in ancient oceans
- Kansanshi gold
- Ore deposits and tectonic evolution of the Lachlan Orogen, SE Australia (ARC Linkage project number LP160100483)
- Building Tasmania: The Cambrian and beyond
- Ore deposit cycles and ocean/atmosphere conditions
- Mineral chemistry vectoring: uncovering Northwest Queensland's hidden potential