Skip to content

Confirmation of Enrolment

You must have an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form to apply for your student visa.

After you have paid your fees and signed the acceptance form, the University will email you or your UTAS Representative Agent an eCoE.

For information on how to apply for a student visa, please visit the Australian Government's Department of Home Affairs.