To become a student at the University of Tasmania, you just accept your offer and pay your deposit.
You will also need to make a payment of any items listed in your letter of offer.
These are the steps to follow for accepting your offer if you applied to the University of Tasmania via StudyLink Connect:
- Read through your offer letter and attached documents and ensure you are able to comply with the requirements, terms, and conditions.
- Login to the University of Tasmania Apply Online Service
- Go to your submitted application with the status "Offer Made"
- Under "Actions" go to "Respond to Offer"
- Check your Offer Details and "Accept Offer"
- Pay the commencement fee detailed
Students accepting an offer for a degree by research can find additional information regarding their offers on the Graduate Research site.
If you are an agent, the following are the steps to accept a student's offer via Studylink Connect.